Your Cart is Empty
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
Writer's Tool Box
Maiden Name (if applicable):
Where he/she grew up:
Current place of residence:
Type of dwelling:
Parents living or deceased?
Sisters/Brothers (Names, Ages):
Hair color, style:
Eye color: (Wear glasses?)
Distinctive marks? (i.e. moles, scars, etc.)
Another other distinctions:
Personality Traits/Qualities/Emotional History
What makes him/her angry:
Print page and create profile for hero/heroine and other main characters.
Does writing the synopsis make you cringe? Take a breath...Here are the basics:
Synopsis - The Bones of The Beast:
· Contact information upper left top of first page
· Genre, length and word count on top right
· Do not number the first page
· Insert a header for subsequent pages: “Synopsis/Name/TITLE
· Center title in all caps
· Begin synopsis text 4 lines below title
· Use all caps the first time a character is introduced
· Double space all text
· Establish a good hook
· Introduce key characters and set up of conflict
· Justify left margin only and one inch margins
· Make it a short and exciting read
· Don’t go into detail about what happens just tell the reader what happens as concisely as possible.
· Use third person, present tense even if your novel is written in a different point of view
· Keep events in the same order as in the novel.
· You must tell the ending in your synopsis.